Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Benelli Shotguns

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Benelli Shotguns

Agree with LLebben. Nikon is really nice. Watch Optics Planet and sometimes you can get 4x16 Nikon in open box sales for under 4 bills. Does anyone have any experience with the Delta style cheek piece for fixed carry handle AR? I have a 15 I am thinking of installing one on.
11 years 3 months ago #14703

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sharkey
  • Sharkey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Life Member
  • Life Member
  • Playgirl's Center-fold of the Century
  • Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic Benelli Shotguns

Thanks Leb. I've been known to break a few things myself. Usually not my equipment though which I always use to TRY and keep simple. Nowadays though, I spose I'm splurging on a few bells and whistles since I don't plan on whacking anyone in the noggin with it any time soon...lol

(knocking on wood, crossing my fingers and looking up saying "please don't prove me wrong AGAIN Lord" :) )
11 years 3 months ago #14707

• Sharkey
  • Life Member
  • Life Member

Done.

9 rounds fully stacked. I actually got the railed forend for 10 BUCKS from a guy and now the light, the 2 position, quick-detach hand-grip AND the bipod (for range firing and photo taking :) ) can all be used and the gun can be field stripped without having to do any PITA removals of parts that WERE attached to the mag tube.

I have attached the remote light switch to the pistol grip right under the tips of my fingers and this is now a 922r compliant and fully legal, 9 shot gun. Just got some rubber bands (magic markered black) holding it for the time being until I get my black ones in that will look better and be a bit heavier.

100 yards with slugs with usually 5 inside the 5x and the other 4 within an inch or so with the red/green dot scope so I'm guessing buckshot would be pretty darn accurate in close quarter issues although I can't use it at my range - the slugs are dead on at all distances in to 25 yards though.

There is a gap in the scope mount so I can also use the iron sights now that I have "washered" the front post although the cheek piece makes it tough so I split the difference and can work it either way with a bit of practice and head adjusting.

All in all, this is a serious piece of machinery and I could not be happier with it's performance.

Hope you all like it. This SHOULD be my last shotgun but ya never know... :)
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Sharkey.
11 years 3 months ago #14942

• Thank you received: 171

Replied by 13fcolt on topic Benelli Shotguns

You gotta find a way to pack more evil feature on that thing to cheeze off the libtards.
ArmaLite Super SASS for sale W/ extras. PM for details.
11 years 3 months ago #14947

• Sharkey
  • Life Member
  • Life Member

All they gotta do is get one look of it in my hands with a big shit eatin grin on my face and a gleam in my pretty brown eyes and I think they'll be convinced buddy. :evil:
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Sharkey.
11 years 3 months ago #14952

• Sharkey
  • Life Member
  • Life Member

It's funny when I look at it too because I've been searching for discounts on parts since I bought it. I paid HALF for the Urbino stock, $10 for the railed forend, I think maybe 18 for the sling, $25 for the light and switch, $15 for the 2 position handle and then got the red dot from a buddy in trade for something I had no use for. I got the mag extension for $40 bucks from a guy who had bought the full length tube and I THINK only actually paid full price for the sling attachment point and the Door Breacher Compensator.

It took me a while but with our money being so tight, it was the only way I could make it happen without getting my ass beat into the ground by my pretty lil wifey... (she can be tough when she wants to be no matter HOW big I am :dual: )

The good thing about the fore handle is it's a quick detach so when I get to the range, if I can't stand it, it just pops right off and I've got a dozen rail covers so it's no big deal to cover it all up later. I think it'll nice for hip firing though... :)
11 years 3 months ago #14966

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by tangy003 on topic Benelli Shotguns

I don't have an m4 but I do own a Benelli super sport trap gun and yes it is an awesome gun.it does run like a full auto too.as Fast as you can pull the trigger
11 years 3 months ago #15040

• Sharkey
  • Life Member
  • Life Member

Yep, they sure are sweet aren't they... :thumbs:

although, I don't see any pics of yours? If I knew ya better, I'd have just said "pics or it didn't happen"... :)

We LIKE pics around here Tangy...
11 years 3 months ago #15041

gotcha.i'll see if I can snap a few for you.
11 years 3 months ago #15043

OK here are the pics of my Benelli SuperSport trap gun.

P.S. The hat with Tim Bradleys signature cost 2000.00 but the gun was free.LOL

11 years 3 months ago #15054

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!