Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Benelli Shotguns

• Sharkey
  • Sharkey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Life Member
  • Life Member
  • Playgirl's Center-fold of the Century
  • Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic Benelli Shotguns

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the ARGO dual gas piston system...
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Sharkey.
11 years 1 week ago #21636

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sharkey
  • Life Member
  • Life Member

VERY cool... :thumbs: :thumbs:

My oldest boy and I just watched the whole thing... niiiiiice features. I like that XRAIL but it's actually made for the M2 and not the M4 which stinks but ya know, I still ain't gonna go tradin it in. There is actually an even BIGGER version to that XRAIL that can be put in the M2... :)
11 years 1 week ago #21646

• Sharkey
  • Life Member
  • Life Member

I was bouncing between human silhouette targets at different ranges and ended up putting only 1 ten inch target up the other day since I was low on them and had plenty of full sized silhouettes.

I placed this at 100 yards and put the first round of 4 different sets into it so that's not "technically" a group - 1X reflex sight from the bench and Federal 1600fps Tru Ball slugs.

I only put four into it because I forgot to bring my spotting scope and knew I had hit it but couldn't see or really make adjustments very well and I like to do ALL of my shooting and THEN go collect the targets. I had the range pretty much to myself so I had em all over the place. When I can, I like to just blast everything with the M4 and go check pulses when the smoke clears... :evil:

I was not dis-satisfied with my day. The best thing about shooting silhouettes is being able to aim for different parts and since they were spread out all over the range and at different distances, it breaks up the monotony of just shooting at little black circles all the time.

My boys like it when I joke around and tell em "Hey, that guy was winkin at mommy" and then teach em a lesson - nice crotch shots always make em cringe... :laugh:

10 years 9 months ago #27196

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Benelli Shotguns

Nobody hit with that is going anywhere.
10 years 9 months ago #27197

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Benelli Shotguns

Looks like that would be the ticket for Deer season in Iowa, not many people can hit a thing at 100 yards with a slug and they spend a fortune on all the "deluxe " loads, maybe if they would practice with what they plan on shooting :whistle:
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 9 months ago #27199

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!