Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

New Member Introductions!

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

Well Jim S. (FNG...that's funny, now DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY... :silly: ) Seriously, Welcome to the site...and questions you may have search away and if you can't find the answers, well post up and we will see what we can do to answer them. I have found I always learn something new with each new member's questions....as Laughing Elk stated we all can learn from one another...even if we have been here a long time..
Again Welcome to the sit...
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 11 months ago #4361

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LoneWolfUSMC wrote:

Aren't they all...... :woohoo: :lol: :dry:
BMS

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 11 months ago #4362

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by DevilDoc on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

Permission to come aboard. My name is Chris and I just started building an Armalite SASS. Just bought everything for the lower yesterday. This will be my summer/fall gun project. My goal is to have "her" completed by October. I'm going with the Magpul PRS and the 20" upper.
13 years 11 months ago #4374

Replied by huntenthusiast on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

How Do Chris, Since the welcome wagon doesn't officially rest with me, I don't think I'm denied welcoming you aboard. The seasoned vets on here are a great source of info. I'm also in the process of a build, my first from scratch. Timeline unavailable, per finances. Good luck on your project.
13 years 11 months ago #4375

Well since Hunten beat us to it...LOL :lol:
Permission granted....and Welcome to the site...You are in good hands here...any question you may have, we should be able to help you, there are a few SASS owners here, probably more than I realize..so you will find all you need...
and also glad to have you with the group...
BMS

13 years 11 months ago #4376

Replied by mrqueue on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

Howdy, just picked up a DPMS LR308 lower and now on to figure out what next to build my first rifle. I decided on this based while talking with my buddies and one of them had an extra lower he wasn't using so I said what the heck I'm game! Now off to learn how this platform works, John. :woohoo:
13 years 11 months ago #4401

Replied by 2fast4u2c on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

Welomce mrqueue to a new world for you. This board is awesome for information and has so many "how to's" that you will spend hours enjoying them. Great to have you here. Show us your finsihed project once done.

guy
Guy Caputo - www.TigerHolsterSystems.com

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by 2fast4u2c.
13 years 11 months ago #4403

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by donkey1984 on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

Mr queue
On behalf of all of us WELCOME TO THE GROUP!!!! I am sure you will learn lots...I have! So just stay tuned!
13 years 11 months ago #4411

Replied by Donnybrook on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

Hello all...Dave from Upstate NY. 21 years as a cop with 8 years SWAT and armorer duties. Firearms instructor and team medic. Prior to that, 8 years in the USN as Master-At-Arms. Some gun work there.

Build 2 AR15s using Armalite and Magpul parts. Now, working on an AR10 build. Finished the lower tonight. All Armalie with the Magpul Precision Stock.

Retired now from both. Hello to all.

This image is hidden for guests.

13 years 11 months ago #4425

This message has an attachment image.

Welcome DonnyBrook, glad you made it. :) ..I think you will find all the info you seek here...and I think you will like being a part of our forum....As I think your experiences will also benefit us.
If I may for the group....DB came to us via YouTube....where he asked me a couple of questions about building his AR-10....I thought this would be alot better for him to be a part of our community and WE all could help him.
So my (our) new friend, don't hesitate to ask away no matter how small the question.... ;)
Again Welcome to our site....
BMS....E1

13 years 11 months ago #4426

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!