Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

Now that is exciting, almost like I was doing it. :busted:

Some pics.s You are assembling the rifle would be nice, as well as some pics. of the targuts after You geter sighted in. :twothumbs:
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
9 years 11 months ago #38695

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 122

Replied by NightForce on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

All of my M-223's use their corresponding mount and it's quite good. Nikon's M-308 for some reason includes the mount. I naturally assumed it was identical to their M-223 but designed for the M-308. I'm at a loss why this would be different but then again I wasn't art of the design team...

Maybe I'll check Nikon's website and see if there's any additional information on it....

Will do!! :thumbs:
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by NightForce.
9 years 11 months ago #38699

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

I think Libertarian has had good luck with that mount, but others haventI will see what I can find.
Night Force, just use the Search function at the top of the index. Put in "Nikon M 308. Four pages worth. Mostly good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NightForce
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Siscowet.
9 years 11 months ago #38701

Replied by NightForce on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

I've got to use the search function more often. I went through each post and your right, it does get quite a bit of praise.... :twothumbs:
9 years 11 months ago #38708

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

Do TVs get louder the later in the night it gets ????
I swear the TV was`nt that loud before I fell asleep with it on.
All that loud noise from "Red Eye" on Fox news awokened Me, them peoples is loud and I do`nt even think they are drinking, wait a minit, better check them water glasses. :busted: :rotfl:
9 years 11 months ago #38713

Just a very nice night.
Temperature is perfect, windows are open, cool air drifting in, no wind is a blowing, the trains horns can be heard from a very long ways away, the low rumbling of their engines can be heard even farther. I think it can be felt more than heard though, I can feel a train from a lot farther away than My wifey can hear one, and, Her hearing is excellent, as is evidenced whenever I whisper something while setting two rooms away from where She is. :whistle: :twothumbs: :banghead: :busted: :rotfl: :rotfl:
9 years 11 months ago #38714

:whistle: Mighty fine day here, the weather is perfectly nice.
Cousins is planning a fishing journey, the BBQers busted and the wifey tells Me it has to be fixed before I can take off.
I shall return. :busted:
9 years 11 months ago #38731

It's raining here today and actually we can use it. Everything's green and no water shortages of any kind but those are rare here in New England...
9 years 11 months ago #38736

They always cut You back on Your rains if You got too much snow during the winter. :busted: :rotfl:
9 years 11 months ago #38761

HA! I did not know that!! :blink: :rotfl: :rotfl:
9 years 11 months ago #38763

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!