Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

Needed a break. I should be back for a while now.
Been headed off to the cabin on the Tongue River Reservoir, Thankfull I did`nt run out of sunblocker. It stayed warm over there, the fishing was good, then comes along Al { owns the cabin } and the clan and has plans for work. bleh. :cowboy: :rotfl:

My Son Kelly { Standing }, Al and Als` son Kevin. NOTE: Al has a rag stuffed into His nostril trying to get a nose bleed stopped.

Water tank installed

A very rough twenty miles of road requires a real horse to get in with such heavy equipment. :rotfl:

Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by MrMarty51.
9 years 8 months ago #41658

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

The "Big Bad" John Deer tractor, backhoe, loader and Box Blade.

The "Guardian of the Cabin".

I did catch a lot of Crappies, Small Mouth Bass and some perches, mighty fine eatin too. I did`nt get any pics. of the fish though. I had Als boat, a Jet-Craft with a 300 cu.in. enjun of some sort, Suzuki I think. It is a river boat with a jet-pump out the back.
I guess I just am not much into taking a lot of pics; I just do`nt seem to be able to get the camera out at the right times.
Before the rest of the peoples showed up, it would all have been selfies anyhows. :rotfl:
9 years 8 months ago #41659

This message has attachments images.

The John Deer is`nt very big, but, it sure is a lot better than trenching in water lines for the shower, hot water heater and kitchen sink by hand.
Size comparison, between the trailers wheels and tires to the tractor. LOL

Weather here is going to be hot again today, cooling towards the week-end and I have a LOT !!! of catching up to do with the yard and such. Have a lot of camping/fishing items to get stowed away too.
I will try to get back into the forum later.
9 years 8 months ago #41660

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

That will be a nice place when everything is done. Just back from the Boundary Waters Canoe Area myself. Had walleye shore lunch every day. Good time with a couple of good friends.
9 years 8 months ago #41664

This message has an attachment image.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

Just put some Gorton's fillets in the oven.... :( closest I'll get today.....
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 8 months ago #41668

I was trying for some Walleye, using bottom bouncers and a chunk of worm, kept catching Crappie, Blue-Gill, Bass and Perches.
We did`nt have any minnows, that may have made the difference.
9 years 8 months ago #41670

They will be good, You just wait and seee. Fishes in any form is the best, no matter what. Good brain food too.
9 years 8 months ago #41671

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

Caught one walleye on a leech, caught the rest on a minnow imitating jig I bought on a closeout table at Gander Mountain. Fortunately I bought a dozen of them! My friends out fished me, 7, 7, to 3 for me. But they all tasted good.
9 years 8 months ago #41672

• Thank you received: 122

Replied by NightForce on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

This is the most gorgeous September weather in August I've ever seen....70's low humidity and bright sunshine.... :twothumbs:
9 years 8 months ago #41674

That sounds very goood, and, They had to clean the more fish and You got to help eatum. :drool: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes it is.
I always figured that after Sturgis motorcicle rally was done, anythingk could happen, with the weather.
Rode home from Sturgis one time, rode through "SNOW" before We got to Alzada. That was one cold summineeegun. :cowboy: :rotfl:
Sturgis is during the first full weeek in August.

Nice today, here. A little rain earlier, cloudy now but cooler. 82* is what it says.
Have a open fireplace thingamajig, burned the paper off of about fourty pounds of copper wire, old telephone wire that once was wrapped in a lead tubing.
I have lead, by the time I get done stripping the lead from this wire, I should have pretty close to a 1/2 a ton, maybe more. :busted: :cheers:
I did some readingk about this lead, seems to be a 1% antimony, good for sinkers and cast balls~N~Booolits for the B.P. muzzle-loaders.
Add some more antimony and it`d be good for the B.P. cartridge rifle boooolits.
9 years 8 months ago #41700

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!