Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

Thank You Sisco for that information about the rings/mounts.
Snow in Great Falls yesterday.
Feels like there is a changing in the seasons a coming.
48* here now, high of 61 for the day.
Mid 80s for the rest of the week.
Not much else going on here.
The guards of the copper project. :rotfl:
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
9 years 8 months ago #41778

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by 45ak1911 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

going to be in the 80's today---- leaf or change color--fall is in the air
9 years 8 months ago #42028

• Thank you received: 16

Replied by Ranchwagon on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

Lots of rain in the desert here in Arizona. Nearly 6 inches in Chandler which is a record. As dry as it has been, rain is still good, it is the lifeblood of the Southwest and our reservoirs could use it.

Still raining today, maybe through tomorrow. It is a lot lighter rain, hopefully flooded areas will subside.
9 years 8 months ago #42030

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

A high of 80 degrees in Northern Wisconsin today. Tomorrow a high of 49 with lots of rain. Fall is coming fast. Rebuilt my Fireplace Sunday.
9 years 8 months ago #42032

• Thank you received: 22

Replied by MTM on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

Still 90+ in Jacksonville, FL. Looking forward to a change in weather besides the usual: Hot...hotter...rain...steamy hot....hot...rain...rain. Repeat next day.
9 years 8 months ago #42037

• Thank you received: 122

Replied by NightForce on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

The temps in Southeast MA fluctuate quite a bit this time of year from lows approaching 45 to daily highs mid to upper 80's and sometime much higher. The humidity tends to drop off making those warm days more tolerable....

My chimney rebuild is now complete and the new wood stove is in place and ready to go... :thumbs:
9 years 8 months ago #42045

• Thank you received: 122

Replied by NightForce on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

The weather here can't be beat. Full bright sunshine with temps hovering around 70 and the humidity is non existent. Morning temps are getting a bit cool though and right now it's 41 so the nip of fall is definitely in the air. I just let the stove so in no time at all the temp indoors will be comfortable...
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by NightForce.
9 years 7 months ago #42189

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

When I left Iowa Tuesday morning it was 36 so fall is knocking on the door and peeking in.
Got to Mississippi at 7pm and it was 85, looks like mid 80's for highs and mid 60's for lows. Still humid so it feels like summer here, not sure the humidity ever goes away down here.
Morning range time should start to feel more comfortable though, I hope.
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 7 months ago #42191

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

:whip: Bringing this thread back to life. :whip:
Nice day here, so far. Noting is in the forecast for rain or any thing else.
Suppose to hit into the upper 90s today. I hope the wind is`nt blowing like it was yesterday. Made launching the boat sort of tough.
Another guy retrieving His boat, next to Mine, I had ahold of the landing rope, the wind started pushing My boat into His, I was a hauling on the rope as fast as I could, My boat managed to bump the tire on His trailer.
He helped get My boat beached, I was as apologetic as all get out, I sure never expected that. :rolleyes:
Well, hitting the river again today. I am in hopes of catching a few catfish. My son that lives in Alaska, He gets a craving for catfish, Maybe, when I fly over there next month, He will get some of the craving filled. :rotfl:
That is about the skinny for today, fish until about noon or so then, get back home. Might have a few pics. to show, I hope.
Here is the boat, about ready to go.
8 years 10 months ago #45497

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Weather here not so bad as I expected.
Now 63 and going for 91, wind is suppoes to be in the 7mph range so that won`t be so bad. LOL
8 years 10 months ago #45498

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!