Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

Had a fair day fishing. Bob got a Sauger and a small catfish.
I got 2 Buffalo Fish and one cat, the cat was`nt a real keeper size though, Threw it back in, let it grow into a grandaddy of them all. :rotfl:
The Buffalo fish is sure good eating though, nice white fillets. MMMmmmmMMmmmm.
Be back out again tomorrow, when We get back to town, it will be time to do some fish canning, canned Pike, only though, the sections with all of the Y~Bones, the main fillets, they are already eaten. :rotfl:
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
8 years 9 months ago #45505

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

Finally turned summer here in Iowa, 95 and a healthy dose of humidity. Still a cake walk compared to last summer in Mississippi!
Hit the rang at 6:30 in the morning last weekend so it wasn't bad. Supposed to be in the mid to low 80's next week.
I'm on vacation for that week so the steel at the range is gonna take a beating! :usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51
8 years 9 months ago #45506

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

:rotfl: :rotfl: Those poooor steels. :rotfl: :rotfl:

The humidity has been high here too, at least for Montana standards. right now, setting at 78%, usually, for this time of year, it would be in about the 20s to 30s.
Weather, a repeat of yesterday.
My fishing partner called, He can not make it out this morning, phone calls is holding Him back. :cowboy: Oh well, at least We will get those pikes canned this afternoon. :busted:
I have gone out alone, on the river, with the boat. There is just too many dangerous waters and obstacles where the fish are known to hang out in, I just do not like taking those types of chances. Losing the boat would not be so bad but, I just am not ready to leave this earth just yet. :rotfl:
Have a very nice day everyone.
8 years 9 months ago #45507

This must be the beginning of the "Dog Days of Summer", weather wise.
No changes for the next few days. 60s to 90s.
Bagged the fishing for today, dod not get up as early as I wanted to, to close to the heat coming down. I like to be off the river before noon.
OH well. I have a 1974 Triumph, T150 Trident motorcicle that is in needs of some attention. I think I will get it into the garage, see what I can discover with it.
The motorcycle belongs to My cousin. He had some other peoples working on it, for some odd reason, they took apart the transmission, put it back together, now, it has only three of the five gears. OH BOY, it has been a very long time since I have worked on any Triumphs, I hope I can remember which way to index the gears, off set from what the book says. :rotfl:
8 years 9 months ago #45521

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

Good idea not to hit the river alone, Marty, those currents can do nasty, unpredictable things. Highs in the 70's here, low humidity. When the breeze swings around to the northeast over the big lake, it drops down to 65 F. Perfect temperature by my measure.
Went out Monday that ith my son and shot up a 100 308 rounds, along with a bunch of 7.62x39, 45 acp and 5.56. Had a good time. Tried some 168 grain moly coated HSM cartridges. Accurate as all get out. Messy to clean though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51
8 years 9 months ago #45522

OH I like 65, Nice temps indeeedee.
O would guess that, by the time I leave Alaska, the temps over here might make it into the 60s. Probably feel like a summers breeze after all of the Alaska Acclimation though. LOL
8 years 9 months ago #45523

Nice day. :twothumbs: mid 70s, a trip to Billings, with My eldest son and the Granddaughter.
The son had a Dr.appointment, got done with that then, spent a good portion of the afternoon at Scheels sporting goods store. HA, I bought the Granddaughter a Rapalla lure and a mouth spreader device, for the toothy critters. :rotfl:
8 years 9 months ago #45530

Another Blue Sky classic over here. Upper 80s is perdictacated.
Triumph T150 is a calling, probably get the tank removed and get that pushed to the garage, fixum gear box and whatever else it may need.
Have a most beautimous day everyone.
8 years 9 months ago #45538

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

Just got back from the range, upper 70's and a good breeze. A little humid but it is late July! Heading to Mom and Dads for a get together this afternoon,
Dad has been running the smoker for the last couple days so I'll be in carnivore mode today :drool:
LIBERTY FIRST!
8 years 9 months ago #45539

• Thank you received: 26

Replied by GRA on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

Mid 90(s) with about 90% humidity and partly cloudy here just north of Galveston, and will be such (or worse) until mid to late September. No cooler weather here until late October.
8 years 9 months ago #45541

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!