Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

Spent a couple years working construction in Texas, Did a summer with work in Victoria, Edna, Ganado, and Port Lavaca. SMOKIN HOT with all the humidity you ever want to feel! I don't know how you guys do it there, about killed me a couple times!
LIBERTY FIRST!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GRA
8 years 9 months ago #45542

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

YUP, I like the heat, just hold back the humidity. No matter though, a LOT of water and an occasional salt tablet is good.

:drool: :drool: :drool: It does not matter what is being smoked, I like it all. Jt, could You elaborate a little more on this matter ? :drool: :drool: :drool: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
8 years 9 months ago #45547

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

3 briskets, 3 pork shoulders, a couple pork loins, couple chickens, mounds of potato salad, bowls of watermelon and cantaloupe, and on and on it went. I ate so much it hurts.....hurts so good!
LIBERTY FIRST!
8 years 9 months ago #45549

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

:drool: :drool: :drool: Quit :drool: :drool: :drool: That :drool: :drool: :drool:
OK, the wifey, She grilled some "HOT~DOGS" and Your menu is making Me hungry, I`m out of here. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
8 years 9 months ago #45550

I will be MIA for a while. Headed to Alaska. Did not buy a return flight. Might just stay there for a while, not sure how long.
I did though pack the AR10, the survival gear of My choice. Just never know what`ll come a stomping out of the woods and want a piece of a feller. :S :busted:
Any ways, about the weather.
It has been a very nice summer, a few days with some sunshine and rain and, a few days with some mighty good heat, Just a nice summer, no matter how it is looked at.
Summer`ll probably over when I get back so, You fellers have enough of a good time to make up for My absence.
I`ll be with My son and grandson, off moose hunting then, later in September, off on a sheep hunt, probably`ll be some snow and cold involved in that. It`ll be a good time, no matter what the weather offers. Long as I can keep them bears off My trail, I`ll be juz fine. :cheers: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
8 years 8 months ago #45667

OH YEAH, please keep the weather thread going. I might get close enough to service with My tablet to get in and check up on how everyone is a doing. :busted:
8 years 8 months ago #45668

• Thank you received: 26

Replied by GRA on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

WOW ... How cool !!! By all means enjoy your trip and be safe while you're up there. I'm envious of both hunt opportunities and wish I could join you all. :woohoo:

Summer here this last 5-6 weeks has been terrible. I'm hoping on getting a chance to go to the range this coming Wednesday but I know it will be hot. We've been "enjoying" a heat index of 105 on the average. Very dry too. Supposedly we'll get a little bit of rain by the end of the week but most likely not enough. Had a real wet first 1/3 of the year and now we're going dry.

Enjoy the pretty country and cool weather. Keep us posted on your success with the hunts. :twothumbs:
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51
8 years 8 months ago #45669

Shoot a bear for me! :usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51
8 years 8 months ago #45671

:busted: :cheers: :twothumbs: I`ll see what I can do, I just hope to see it before I have to shoot it. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I had better tell the boy~Child that He better have some bear tags along too. I guess My roll in all of this will be the camp snoozer. :sleep: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I wo`nt be packing any tags, I will next year though. Just now trying to get a little ahead so the price of the tags would be out of the question. :(
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by MrMarty51.
8 years 8 months ago #45672

The hunting license is cheap. It is those dadgum tags that`ll kill the pocket book.
Non Resident Hunting license is $85.00
Non resident moose $500.00
Non resident brown/Grizzly bear $500.00
Non Resident black bear $225.00
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by MrMarty51.
8 years 8 months ago #45673

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!